Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a while since I have written anything. I have had to cut back on crafts and everything in general with the expecting of our next child. Here is one of the baby's ultrasounds.

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant. this pregnancy had been so much easier then the other two, I think it is a result of me being on the right dose of my thyroid medication. I have not gained near as much weight either.

April is always a hard month for me. When I was in the military, this month in 2003 alone I recieved 27 negitive councelings. I am a person that likes to follow the rules and stay out of trouble, so this was devistating for me. I then reached a great depression which I almost wasnt able to come out of. Now, every april it just seems like everything goes wrong. I am on edge, most of it is probaly the PTSD from the military. This week alone started out like this:
Monday: Went to get my hair trimmed, she did a hack job. I went home crying.
Tuesday: Was looking forward and was excited about finding out the sex of the baby my husband even took the day off to be contacted by my doctor saying that because i had one at 18 weeks there is no medical relivance to do another ultrasound. I spent the day in tears.
Wednesday: Went and got my hair fixed, but it is way shorter then I wanted.
Thursday: Went and paid for a civilian 3D ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby, Found out we are expecting baby BOY number 3!!!!
Friday: Went and spent the day with an awesome friend, because my father in law was at my house. He absolutely hates me so id rather not be around him. Then I was informed he was staying the night, which i was not happy with. but I survived.
And now today... Saturday: My husband will be gone all day today and prob tomorrow helping his cousin re roof her house.

Here is one of the 3D ultrasound photos of our new baby boy.
I was going to get my tubes tied after this one, but I have done a lot of thinking. My husband so desperitaly wanted this baby to be his daddy's girl. I love my husband so much, if he asked me in 2 to 3 years to have another baby, I would do it. So I have decided NOT to get my tubes tied.

Preparing for this baby is getting exciting. This is my FIRST year to ever have a baby shower. AND it is my 10 year high school reunion. which i get the pleasure of being 7 1/2 months pregnant when i get there :p But I am totally excited. I love kansas, Kansans are some of the NICEST people you will ever meet! not saying they are all nice, but culture wise, they are much more kind then most American cultures.

Right now, I need to get busy on the Knitting contract i am doing for a knitwear designer. So I will write more later. I pray that I get it done on time! only 10 days left!

God bless,
Dezarae'

P.S I wanted to share a picture of my oldest two boys during the Easter holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a blessing-another boy! :) Good to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete